Measures untill the 11th of May 2021
- The breakfast is the most important meal of the day and you can pick up your tray in the morning at the restaurant (Monday to Friday 06.30AM - 12.00PM and Saturday and Sunday 07.00AM to 12.00PM).
- For Lunch, dinner & drinks you make your order at the restaurant, for lunch from 12.00PM - 14.30PM and dinner 18.00PM to 21.30PM to enjoy your meal at the room.
- This means that the following facilities are closed: bar, restaurant, roomservice swimming pool and minigym.
* Please inform during check-in at what time you would like to enjoy your breakfast and if you have any allergies.
Together against COVID-19 - #WithEachotherForEachother
Holiday Inn Eindhoven, as part of the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), shows high priority on the health and safety of our guests and employees and makes every effort to prevent risks of contamination and spreading of the virus. In order to receive you as safely as possible, our hotel is fully adapted to the new situation. Also we have put together “house rules”, making sure you will have a completely carefree and enjoyable stay.
Our house rules
1,5 meter distance
Keep 1,5 meter distance, always and everywhere, of other guests and our colleagues.
Wear a face mask inside
In our hotels we want to set a good example. Because the number of infections is increasing we're wearing a face mask in- and around our hotels. To protect you, our collegues and ourselves. Ar you with us?
Stay home when you have symptoms
Do you have a cold or other flu symptoms? Please stay at home. When we think that you might be showing symptoms, we can decide to not let you enter the hotel.
Follow all directions
Follow all the directions of our colleagues, so we can ensure a safe environment for everyone.
At every entrance of the hotel there is a disinfection point. When entering the hotel first disinfect your hands and, where and if possible, your luggage. All areas are being disinfected frequently.
Our lobby policy
We kindly ask you to only enter the lobby when you really need to be there. Also then the 1,5 meter rule applies. Do you have any questions? Just dial numer '9' on your room phone or send us a Whatsapp message. Our collegues are happy to help!
In addition to the 1,5 meter rule we ask you to prevent all forms of congregation as indicated by the RIVM.
Follow the indicated route
Marks in our hotels indicate the route. On request we will provide you with a map, our colleagues are more than willing to help with any kind of clarification about the route.
Stay fit and take the stairs
When and if possible, always take the stairs instead of the elevator. The rules and regulations are visible outside and inside the elevators and/or stairways.
A delicious & completely safe breakfast
In our hotels we serve you a delicious breakfast, nice and safe in the restaurant. You can't start your day any better!
Pay without contact
You can only pay with debit or credit card, and preferably – when possible - contactless.
Don't forget to smile and enjoy your stay!
Although some things are a bit different now, one thing will never change: at our hotels you can always count on a pleasant experience.
We understand that in uncertain times plans change. That’s why you can cancel or reschedule your stay for free.
Cancel your booking is free of charge for up to 24 hours before arrival. Please contact the Holiday Inn Eindhoven reception at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031 40 235 8 235. In case you wish to change your booking and the rate for the new date is more expensive than the original booking, we are forced to pass on the extra costs to you.
- The swimming pool is open under strict conditions with a maximum of 8 guests from 3 different households. You can pick up the key at the Front Office.
- The Minigym is open 24/7 under strict conditions. You can pick up the key at the Front Office.
- We offer a digital newspaper service, you can get more information at the Front Desk.
- At the reception you can buy; face masks, gloves and desinfectiongel.
Everyday we are taking all precautions to ensure you'll have a completely safe, carefree and enjoyable stay. Of course hygiene throughout the entire hotel is now more than ever our number one priority. We encourage guests with questions or concerns regarding an upcoming reservation to contact the hotel where the reservation was made. By phone, Whatsapp or email; whichever form you prefer. Our colleagues are here for you 24/7!
For the latest information about the coronavirus within the Netherlands we refer you the website of the RIVM.